Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Dunno

I should totally be working right now, but have absolutely no motivation whatsoever. And honestly, if it doesn't get done today, there's always tomorrow! I have the best job ever. No really. I do! Sometimes it's hectic and there's the occassional confusion caused by lack of communication in our office, but overall I love my job. Plus I tell everyone I have the best job in the company. I'm sure they love me for rubbing it in. :-) Ha!

Anyway, I have hardly gotten anything accomplished today. But you know what? It's been a very stressful week and a half with the State surveyor and the Medicaid Audit, plus my wisdom teeth issue. So I deserve to have a day of nothingness. Right? Right. I hope no one from work reads this because I'm about to share what my day has been like. Actually, they wouldn't care.

So today, I pretty much just sat here and read a million blogs on different craft ideas and knitting. I have suddenly developed this new obsession with knitting. We'll see how long it lasts. :-) But in the meantime I've decided that I like knitting much more than sewing. It's much more relaxing and therapeutic in a way plus you can just jump right in. Quite the opposite of sewing where everything must be measured and sized and traced and cut before the actual fun ever begins. Plus you sit in an upright uncomfy chair (or at least I do) versus sitting on the nice big comfy couch! Or the rocker ;)

Mike's probably wondering what on earth he's gotten himself into. tee hee You know, I'm sure he's thought that a million times before so this is probably nothing! But seriously, you should have seen the look on his face when I brought out the big basket full of yarn! Hysterical :-) And Dolce had his fun trying to figure out what the needles were and realizing he could pull on one end of the yarn while I tried working on the rest of it. That was quite fun and really helped me move along quite efficiently!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on my progress while I teach myself some new tricks! :-) I already have 2 new projects set up for myself, so we'll see how they turn out!

No comments: