Friday, August 1, 2008

Pain, Stress and Fun :-)

So, today it has been 3 weeks since I had my wisdom teeth extracted. AND it still hurts. It's actually finally much better now but seriously? Annoying. Dry sockets suck BIG TIME. I had to have it packed THREE TIMES!! That's absolutely ridiculous! So good thing that was the last of em, because I would never do it again.


And I plan on spending most of next week incredibly stressed out. Just in case you wanted to know :-) I have NEVER been this far behind with so many important projects ahead at work. It's stressful and I don't like it. I loathe paper piles. And right now I have several on my desk. UGH.

BUT Mike actually has the next 2 days off and we're gonna go do something fun!! I actually get to see his face for more than a couple of hours. This makes me happy!! YAY!

No comments: