Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Ring

I got my ring in today AND....it doesn't fit. Well it fits my finger but they managed to reduce the width of the sauder bands so that now my engagement ring no longer slides right in between the two bands. Nice huh?

So that basically means I've been on the phone with the store all day long trying to figure out what they can do for me since seeing as how they're 4 hours away and managed to make this uasked for change. Right now I'm expecting a return call because she's talking to her boss to see if they can reimburse me for a normal ring sizing fee so that I can just take it to a jeweler I trust here. Basically pay for the bill.

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures. It's actually prettier in person, but now you can see what I mean about it looking like a granny ring :D Feel free to share your very honest opinions. I can handle it :)





No comments: