Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just a really quick vent

I love how people get carried away with opinions and advice. I know it's SO incredibly silly that I'm offended. I asked for opinions on nursery paint and instead of people just choosing one of my two options, they felt the need to provide additional input on other things I could do or things that they have done. Seriously? Just because I asked for opinions doesn't mean I'm completely deprived of an imagination or all creativity. Or common sense. Because really, painting a room half and half without a divider would really produce a perfect line. :-)

Now when some people do that, it really doesn't bother me. I know, I don't play fair. But people I really don't know ALL that well? I just wanna retort with "Do I look stupid?"

Okay. Done.


:-)

No comments: