Sunday, May 2, 2010

Preggo Brain

Holy moly was I on a roll tonight!! I used to be a little dingy but pregnancy has turned me into a full blown airhead!!

We were at a bbq tonight and I was telling a story and started with "My name is Sylvia" and realized how silly that was so followed it up with "But you guys already know that." Then everyone bursted into laughter, teased me about it all night by reminding me of my name and agreeing that they would teach me my address next week.

But I couldn't just leave it at that. I referred to black lights as white lights and said I used to have a gym membership to Khoury's, our local grocery store. I meant Golds. They were commenting on how you could lift weights with the groceries and could just see me running around the aisles. LOL

There were a couple more that I've already forgotten, but those were the highlights. I was providing free entertainment tonight! Being pregnant is almost as good as being drunk!! LOL

No comments: