Friday, May 14, 2010

MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're finally MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the situation surrounding the news was incredibly stressful and I balled my eyes out for a couple of days because they already took my husband away. But I am SO. EXCITED. because we're finally moving!!! It's not official yet, they have to push the paperwork through since it was so last minute.

They called Mike one morning and said we need you here and not sure for how long, he gets there and tells me that pretty much he's not coming home. Nice huh? They're moving us there. So we're headed to Salt Lake City! I was seriously praying fervently for Texas, but we're already very familiar with Salt Lake City having spent so much time there so I'm completely comfortable with this move.

I have to be honest. The thing I'm MOST excited about is getting to buy a BIGGER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing I'm most stressed about? We don't have a date yet and I have no idea if we'll even have a house before the baby is born. Ummm, I can't see Mike and I living in a hotel with a newborn, 3 dogs and my mom :-) lol Yikes.

So say a little prayer that paperwork goes through quickly, the house closes quickly and we find a new home quickly!!!

And now that I've had time to let the stress and emotions process for a few days: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

YAY!!!!

I hope it all works out in plenty of time! Good luck!!!! xoxo

The Lavallee Family said...

It's going to be sooo nice to live some place with shopping and where very few people know your name. LOL

I'm sure everything will fall into place nicely. Congrats on the relocation!