Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Plea for Prayer

I almost cried last night. I just felt awful listening to McCain give his speech and yet was filled with a sense of pride at his humbleness and dignity.

I wonder how divided the country will be since it seemed during this election people particularly had very strong opinions and feelings towards the candidates.

It will definitely be very interesting to see how it all plays out, though I'm sure the results came as no surprise to anyone.

Now is the time that we really need to pray for our country. I know everyone has been excited for change and anxious for a fresh start. I would make a plea, no matter who had been elected, that everyone pray for our country as we make new adjustments and hope for the best.

Let's everyone lift Obama and his family up in our prayers and ask that he receive Wisdom and Guidance as he leads our country.

No comments: