Sunday, September 7, 2008

Long Walk

I went for a walk with my friend Jill at the SC Marina this morning. She had the jogging stroller with baby Lucas and I had Dolce. It was still much warmer than we anticipated so it was fairly exhausting towards the end. (It's an hour walk) Dolce was so pooped near the end that he jumped right in to the bottom basket of the stroller and just rested! Is that not hilarious?? Jill and I were laughing so hard we couldn't even walk. He kept laying down in the middle of the path and Jill had shown him the basket earlier, he must have remembered it and kept walking between Jill and the stroller and when we stopped he jumped right in! He just curled right up and lifted his head looking around and enjoying the breeze.

Seriously hysterical! I wish I had a camera :-)

No comments: