1) Raised in:
Mostly in Lawton, OK (army brat)
2) Your name:
Sylvia Maya Warren
3) Birth date:
4)Have any siblings?
5) Oldest of them all:
6) Hair color:
Naturally dark brown with some red, always have blonde highlights.
7) Hair length:
Shoulder now *sigh*
8) First school:
Amberg American Elementary School (Germany)
9) Eye color:
Hazel/Brown, occassionally green.
10) Shoe size
4.5, or kids 3. :-)
Cameron University and University of Washington
1) Do you remember your first real relationship:
2) Do you believe in love:
3) Shortest relationship:
Few weeks. But seriously, do those even count?
4) Have you ever been heartbroken:
Ummm sorta not really
5) Do you love someone right now:
6) Have you ever fallen for a friend?
Probably don't really remember.
7) Are you afraid of commitment:
I was, but obviously not anymore. Guess it just took Mr. Right :-)
8) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not at first sight. I think it can happen quickly and maybe even on the first date, but let's be realistic. We're all on our best behavior the first few months, after 4.5 years I think Mike's still figuring out the real me :D lol
THIS OR THAT:
1) Love or Money:
2) Coffee or alcohol:
Alcohol, don't like coffee.
3) One night stands or relationships:
4) Television or Internet:
Internet, you can watch tv on the world wide web!
5) Pepsi or cola:
6) Long night out or romantic night in:
Long night out
7) Phone or in Person:
HAVE YOU EVER:
1) Have you ever been caught sneaking out:
Never tried it.
2) Have you ever skinny dipped:
3)Have you ever been on a house boat:
4) Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker:
5) Have you ever colored your hair:
Never did until a couple of years ago and now it's always highlighted.
6) Have you ever been streaking:
1) Are you talking to anyone right now:
2) Are you German:
3) Are you Italian:
4) Are you French:
5) Are you Mexican:
6) Are you Dutch:
7) Are you Indian:
Native American, yes.
8) Are you Irish:
9) Are you Russian:
But I'm more Korean than I am anything else.
1) Do you get depressed about things easily:
2) Do you live life to the fullest?
3) Are you comfortable with the way you look:
I could still lose a few more pounds.
4) How do you dress?
Well I used to always dress up until we moved to Elko. My style has toned down quite a LOT. Now mostly comfy but I still like to dress up occassionally.
5) Are you scared of growing old alone:
Nope because I'm not gonna :-)
6) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A good mommy. I think that's my biggest fear.
7) Favorite season:
Summer!!! Actually I like them all. I just don't like winters here because it's TOO cold and it snows TOO much.
8) Are you a vegetarian: