Friday, September 19, 2008

Benefits

So I know that everyone hates dealing with insurance benefits. I do. But isn't it pretty much common knowledge at this point that EVERYTHING is increasing in price and don't you pretty much assume that medical insurance is going to be RIGHT ON TOP OF THAT?? Because if you don't, then well. You're just ignorant.

I didn't say it was fair or right. I'm just saying it's common knowledge. AND, if your company pays for almost all of your benefits anyway, I say you don't have a freakin right to complain about it in the first place. Especially if you're one of 2in the entire company that receive that benefit and everyone else has to fork out the money to deal with it. OH and especially when none of the people that actually pay for it complain about it.

In case you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about :D, it's open enrollment period for our company. And I'm IT. No really I am. And this year was so absolutely insane that I only had 2 days to put together all of the packets to distribute to all of our full time employees. And I'll only have 1 week to get them
back and enrolled.

So you might not hear from me again for another week. :-)

Actually I love my job and as hateful as I sounded above, I really love the benefits part of it. It just drives me crazy that the one complaint I have received came from someone who doesn't even pay for his own crap to begin with.

That's all. :-)

No comments: