Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"I DID IT! I DID IT!"

Oh my gosh, Jocelyn CRACKED me up earlier tonight!!  I was in the kitchen cooking and she was in the living room playing.  All of a sudden she comes running into the kitchen singing, dancing, jumping  all excited saying "Potty, potty!  I did it!  I did it!"  She was SO proud of herself for going when mommy wasn't even in the same room. 

She goes potty all by herself all the time, she doesn't even bother telling me that she goes, but I'm always in the same room (I have the potty set up in the living room while we've been training) so I see/hear her going and immediately reward her.  This time I wasn't there so she came in SUPER excited to let me know she did it.

I was laughing so hard and was SO incredibly proud of her.  It was really fun seeing her so proud of herself though :)  That was totally THE best!

No comments: