Sunday, January 1, 2012

Not a Spec of Dirt!

It was 55 F yesterday, so I took Jocelyn to the park.  We haven't done anything "fun" in a few days and she was going crazy.  We haven't seen any of our friends in a couple of weeks, so she hasn't had any social interaction with other kids, though I did take her to a play area a couple of times while Papa was in town.  Anyway, we both really needed this nicer weather to get out of the house and get some play time in!  She had so much fun!  I didn't even consider the fact that she was in pale pink & white, but she didn't get a spec of dirt on her.  I'm not sure I've mentioned this before, but she does not like to be dirty.  She could care less about food spills, but she does not like to have dirt on her, or anything on her hands.  She will wipe her hands over & over and/or finally come running to momma with her hands spread for me to get the teeny tiny spec of whatever it may be off. :)  Pretty funny!






This child LOVES to play on the slide.  I mean, once she gets started she just goes over and over and over again.  This was her first time on a BIG slide at the park, we've been on smaller ones at indoor play areas & at home.  She also went down the spiral slide, which about gave me a heart attack but she LOVED it!





Look at that smile :)  having so much fun!









No comments: