Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa & Christmas Card Outtakes

So, just as I suspected, pictures with Santa was a disaster =) lol  My child doesn't like anyone over 4" tall, forget having to sit in some stranger's lap. 

But, I think it will make a great photo for her Christmas album. :)  Am I mean that I think it's cute & funny? lol



Here are all the Christmas Card outtakes:

We thought it would have been super cute to have the dogs dressed as reindeer & Jocelyn as an elf or little Mrs. Claus or something.  Really.  It was a GREAT idea.  Super.  WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!?! LOL  Do you know how impossible it is to get 3 dogs and a busy baby to ALL sit still and look in one direction?  I just need ONE decent picture.  We sorta got it, if you're on our mailing list you'll see.  I have to admit, it was pretty entertaining if nothing else.  Dolce didn't make it into any of them, because well, he just doesn't listen.  At least the labs are mostly obedience trained, so it took one person controlling them and one person controlling baby.  We would have needed a 3rd just for him.



 
Jocelyn kept trying to stick her finger in Cooper's nose :)

 








No comments: