Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Day in the Life of Little J

We went to go get our Christmas tree today and as you can see Jocelyn slept through the whole thing!  We covered her head using my scarf, because I forgot her hat (bad momma!!).  This child pushes herself so hard all day and fights sleep like you just would not believe.  I think she still needs 2 naps a day, but we are down to one nap now and she goes until 2pm.  Today???  She finally zonked at at 4 after we'd been in the car for 20 minutes heading to the tree farm.  Yesterday was at 3.  I think when daddy is off and at home, there's just way too much excitement.







Oh, my silly silly baby girl!!!  She was twirling, dancing, laughing, eating!  I know this picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea.  This is what everyday is like for us.  ALL day everyday :)  I bet you wish you lived in my house, the level of fun is out of this world! lol



My favorite, cheesy, sweet and oh so very happy little crooked smile that I LOVE SO MUCH!!


The look.

I missed the big moment.  She realized she could fit her round cracker perfectly in the circle slot on her little picnic plate.  The picnic basket & toys usually stay in the car because they go with us to aerobics, so she hasn't played with these in awhile.



We have a gazillion pictures of Jocelyn <strike>harassing</strike> loving on Dolce, but I just barely caught this one on camera tonight and thought it was so sweet!


One of her many faces.



I love how her chunky little legs stand out in the picture :) I was looking through pictures from just a couple months ago (which I do ALL the time) and it's amazing how much she's slimmed down already.  All those baby rolls are nearly gone!  *sniff sniff*
 

My blue eyed baby!


No comments: