Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holy Boobs, Batman!!!

Didn't realize I'd be waking up to implants. LOL Sheesh.

Breastfeeding is going awesome. She's a total pro!! Came right out and knew exactly what to do! She is such a good baby, I can't believe how blessed we are. She's SO stinking cute I can't get over it!! I just wanna eat her up!

She really is a little mini-Mike. :) She even already has some of the exact facial expressions he has, which totally cracks me up!!

I am totally addicted to my baby, I seriously cannot get enough of her!

people were nuts when they told me I'd miss being pregnant. I had a very great, easy pregnancy (past 1st trimester) and actually even enjoyed being pregnant. But how can it possibly be any better than THIS???? Sleep deprivation?? Pfff, I don't even notice when I see that sweet little face!!


Coming home from the hospital :)


3 comments:

The Lavallee Family said...

I LOVE this post!!! I'm glad breastfeeding is going so smoothly for you!

TanishaLynne said...

Yes you are blessed and congrats on the breast feeding. That's wonderful that she took to it so well. I had to train mine and I cried a lot cause I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to do it.

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Congratulations Sylvia, she is beautiful :)