Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hyper!

I am seriously hyper today!!! This is the most energy I have had in months. And I'm not quite sure what to do with myself! I went shopping this morning, cleaned the guest bathroom, straightened up the MB and working on organizing the mb bathroom!

Michael is almost done with the moulding in the nursery!!! When I got home from shopping, he told me to go look and I RAN up the stairs. Yep you read right. This hugely preggo girl RAN up the stairs. (I did need an oxygen break when I got there though lol)

As soon as he's done, I'm going to finish up and the nursery will be DONE!!! hopefully tonight!!! I'm SO excited!

So maybe I'll have some pictures to share. I guess I could take pics of the finished rooms in the house to share as well. Or maybe i'll just wait till the whole house is done! :D

No comments: