Sunday, August 22, 2010

38+4

Only 1 week and 2 days to go!! (I do realize it could be more than that, but hopefully not MUCH more!)




I think this is the first time I've straightened my hair in 2 months. I didn't realize how long it's gotten. YAY!!!!!!! I'm ready for waist length hair again :-)

So far I have managed to keep all stretch marks at bay!! I can't believe it!!!!! I seriously I thought I was doomed if genes are any indicator. Though I am a little worried about the last couple of weeks. It is SO SO tight that it hurts. I will cry if any pop up days before she pops out! I know everyone has their opinions about whether cream really works or not, but I'm still slathering it on!!!!!! It's funny, that is one expense Mike has not minded one bit. lol


I had a minor scare 2 nights ago. I woke up at 3am with sudden extreme abdominal pain. I didn't want to wake Mike up unless I knew for sure, but I got SUPER excited thinking I was going into labor!! lol Then I realized it wasn't contractions, I was having another episode of gastritis, the stupid thing that landed me in the hospital 10 weeks ago. At least I knew what it was this time so I didn't freak out, but HOLY COW is it ever freakin painful. Very surprisingly so. THANK GOODNESS this time it only lasted just over an hour. Mike ended up waking up anyway and was SO incredibly sweet and cute. He just asked if the baby was coming and was rubbing my back and belly the whole time. Poor guy had to be up at 4:30 to get ready for work. I felt sooo bad and he was being SO sweet!

No comments: