Thursday, June 24, 2010

30 weeks

This pregnancy really has gone by quickly! I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks! It seems to finally be slowing down, but I know time is going to fly the next 2 months as we get moved into the new house, get unpacking and start on the nursery!

We did choose a house, there was another offer on the house the same day we placed an offer. That was a rough 24 hours! Especially since it was such a tough choice between 3 homes, each house having it's strong points and deciding what was most important. The house we decided to go with is in a more affluent area, very quiet neighborhood. The basement is not finished (very common for SLC area) so there is not as much living space as the total square footage, but the floor plan is very open so it feels quite a bit bigger! I'm so excited!! We close on July 15th but the sellers are really pushing to close sooner and hoping for July 8th (all the better for us!) So that means I could potentially be in our new house in 2 weeks!!! AHH!!!

It will be so nice to finally be able to spread out a little and not be so cramped in all the "stuff" we have for such a small space. And it will be NICE to finally not be separated from my husband AGAIN. Sheesh. We have spent so much time apart in our 3.5 years of marriage it's ridiculous.

K here is my 30 week belly update! It's been awhile since I've updated on here.



1 comment:

Liz said...

so exciting!!!

i can't wait to see pics (hint) of your new house. you look so cute, pg! i hope you're feeling great! =)