Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

So Mike and I had quite the surprise for Christmas this year!



Yup you saw that right :) Don't worry, I blew it up for you just in case you missed it!



We got to call all of our family and friends and let them in our big Christmas surprise! I know that a lot of women wait until they're through their first trimester and I have NOOO idea how they can keep such a huge secret for so long! I just waited until I saw my family doc to take a blood test and confirm the pregnancy. I'm only 5 weeks and can't keep my mouth shut!! It wasn't planned exactly how I had anticipated, but I am still bursting at the seams with excitement! I was freaked out and wayyy emotional the day I found out. But nervousness has not even crept back in because I'm so filled with eagerness!

This puts our due date approximately around Sept 1st, but I won't know for sure until my first OB exam late next month.

Merry Christmas!!!!

I just wanted to shout it from the roof top and I'd say blogging is the closest I'll get :) haha

ETA: This would also explain why I have not been updating on my P90X progress. It's too intense a workout to do during pregnancy, though I fully intend on maintaining a workout schedule throughout.

4 comments:

Liz said...

AAAAAAHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Sylvia - Mommy said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :) :) :)

The Lavallee Family said...

I'm soooo happy for you! Congratulations!! I'm already excited to meet the little munchkin!

Sylvia - Mommy said...

Thanks Melissa, me too!!! :)