Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 3: Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper

So I woke up this morning the sorest I have ever been in my life!!!! Seriously, I think every muscle in my body was screaming in pain.

Day 3:
Was not as intense for me as the last two days have been. I'm thinking I need to go purchase a few more, heavier, sets of dumbbells. Also, I made it further into the Ab Ripper than I was anticipating considering how sore my abs still were. So I was pretty proud of myself!

I'm really looking forward to Yoga tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Woop! We got a VERY FUN package in the mail today!!!

When Bree wakes up and Carly gets home, we'll take some photos. I know you probably can't really lift your arms to make anything right now but you should totally do Etsy. You are SO talented!!!!

Sylvia - Mommy said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see!
Thanks Liz, so sweet!