Monday, October 19, 2009

Twilight

I resisted. I just never got into the Vampire thing so I just didn't see how I could possibly like the series. Well I think every person I know (or close) is in love with the series.

My dad just sent me a Kindle (isn't he the best!!!??) so I decided to give it a shot. So I downloaded the first Twilight book.

AND.

I'm hooked. Like I read the entire book in one afternoon/evening. My husband is now like "Great, my wife is into Vampires" lol

So I ordered the second book and the read the first couple of chapters before I went to bed last night.

I'm meeting a bunch of ladies for lunch today and I'm thinking that's a good thing. Get my head back into reality for a couple hours :) lol

1 comment:

Liz said...

listen...go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and read midnight sun. it's the first book from edward's perspective. it will REALLY change the way you look at it! also...paul makes fun of me nonstop for it. it's okay. =)