Friday, May 23, 2008

Snow....again....SERIOUSLY?

So just in case any of you are actually interested in my weather updates, here it is. Sat - Mon we had beautiful sunny skies with temperatures in the low 90s, Tuesday high 80s, Wednesday the temperature dropped to 40s and low 50s and yesterday we had SNOW! It actually snowed yesterday. 2 days prior we had 80-90 degree weather and yesterday morning our vehicles were completely covered in it! But of course as soon as we hit the highway on the way to work there was no sign of it anywhere. Very few others even had a trace of it on their vehicles. I guess the snow just likes to dump right over our house because God knows just how much I love it. :-)

I'm SO not even kidding. And here we always thought that Oklahoma weather was bad. I don't know if I'll ever figure out if it's sweater season or bikini season!!

No comments: