Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Aftermath and the After Bath :-)

Aftermath:

After Bath:


So that treat did some serious staining as you can see. His beard and his paws are still a light shade of red. I just had to share how pretty he actually cleans up since you've seen his tasmanian side :-)

I also finally got to clean Hubie up a little. We finally got some of his mane and chest shaved so his fur is only 1.5-2 inches long. It's SO thick you just wouldn't believe it! Anyway, he won't sit far enough away for me to take a picture. So I'll keep trying. He thinks he just has to be on top of you with his slobbery mouth close enough to lick you whenever the need strikes him. Hopefully we'll get his belly and hiney next and we'll finally have a clean Hubie! Pictures to follow! (If I can get any!)

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Hey girl! He really is a cutie. :) It's so funny, I never would've pegged you to be such a dog lover. :) Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to read more about your life.