Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 Months: First Tooth and Walking

We finally got our first tooth!!! It popped up on Wednesday, July 6th.

AND, she actually took her first steps a few days before that on July 3rd. She's been taking a step or two here or there for a few weeks, but without realizing it. She took her first real steps when I called her to walk towards me! Pretty exciting! She's still cruising mostly, but will let go every few steps and take one on her own.

I haven't been able to catch the walking on video, I always have the wrong camera out (but I have a couple of pictures). And of course when I have the video ready, she decides to get down on her knees instead :)

But here are a few pictures from the last week or so.

4th of July weekend:



























Little Miss Mischievous:







10 Months Old!!!


If you click on this picture and make it bigger, you can see her little tooth!














No comments: