Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Big 3-0!

I've decided that since 30 is the new 20, that means I can just tell everyone I'm 20!!!! Same difference right?

We went to dinner with some friends last night and had a really good time. I went out again tonight with friends and they totally cracked me up.

See, 2 years ago one of our friends turned 30 and I had to give him a hard time, so I bought him a cane. I kept saying, I didn't think we'd be around Elko for long enough to celebrate my 30th (we've been here for 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and didn't think about payback. :)

Well. This year that very friend returned the cane with a red bow on it and included even more items. Payback is a b****! HA! I will list them for you because it was really pretty funny :)

There was:
Hearing aid (cone thing)
Reading Glasses
Denture Cream
Bandaids
Ultra Healing Cream
Tired Leg Gel

So they made me pose with my gifts for a picture :) lol (Oh! And I wore glittery nail polish JUST for the occasion :D)




I did also get a really nice momma and baby figurine from them which was reallllly sweet.

Thanks everyone for the good time! 30 isn't so bad (that may very well be because I'm in denial!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

happy birthday!