Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby!!!

And another random post just to say I feel baby moving!!!!!!!!!!! Last night and today like CRAZY!! For definitely real! It's the strangest coolest thing ever.

The best way for me to describe it is this: You know when you have an eye twitch, or muscle twitch/spasm? It feels JUST like that except on the inside!!!! And then last night I felt this "pop" and thought NO WAY. I can't POSSIBLY feel the baby kicking yet, it's wayyyyy to early for that, right?? But what on earth else could it possibly have been? I can't wait to feel it again! Craziness!

This whole baby thing still doesn't seem quite real!!

2 comments:

fOx bLoG said...

YES! I remember the "popping"! YAY FOR MOVEMENT!

Liz said...

SO exciting!!!

awww...it's the best and so special and sweet that you are the only one he or she is dancing with right now.