Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Greatest Hubby Ever

Mike sent me a package over a month ago and spent a lot of money. I cannot find that freakin package anywhere. I'm seriously starting to get sick to my stomach over it. It has to be in the house somewhere, but I don't see it.

And I seriously have the best husband ever. I really do. He bought me a super nice camera and I left it on the plane going to NJ for his dad's funeral. I know...talk about being sick to my stomach then... you have no idea. Anyway, he bought me another even nicer one!!!

AND, he sent me flowers yesterday just because!! That totally made my day and it made me cry.

And he's been so great and supportive with the whole job thing.

I know. You're jealous ;)


And I'm still sick over my package. :(

1 comment:

Liz said...

awww he sure knows how to make you feel loved!!!