Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheat Meal

OMG, I totally made a cheater's dinner tonight! I didn't have anything and just went browsing through the pantry.  I rarely ever use this much processed foods, especially for one meal, but whatev.  When you're in a pinch!  It worked for tonight and I ended up with this:

Stuffed Pasta Shells


1 lb venison sausage
1 bundle of spinach (to make myself feel a bit better :D)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can rotel
1/2 cup cheddar & monterrey jack (probably more, I don't measure)
1/2 cup parmesan, romana & asiago (ditto above)
1 jar alfredo sauce


(see what I mean on the processed foods? eeesh!)


Brown the sausage, add cream of mushroom, toss in the spinach and let it simmer for like 10 minutes.  Add rotel and cheese until blended/melted.  Scoop into pasta shells.  Add alfredo sauce and throw on some more cheese! 


Bake at 350 for like 20-25 minutes(ish).


Sorry you didn't get a beautiful picture of a super appetizing dish.  I forgot to get a picture beforehand, so you get pics of the leftovers ;)



It turned out a little rich but pretty tasty.

No comments: