Saturday, April 9, 2011

Recap of month 6

I'm pretty much MIA on my blog and baby forums. This child keeps me busy. I'm usually pretty exhausted by the end of the day lol She is a busy busy busy busy busy little girl! She's a super happy baby, so it's actually quite a LOT of fun! She's SO incredibly silly, this child of mind. =)

So I'm thinking I will try posting pics more often, but there will be a LOT less words to accompany them. lol

She army crawls, and gets up on her hands and knees to rock but she isn't crawling that way. She's now standing up against the couch or toy station without my support. Think we're just gonna skip crawling and move straight to walking? I'm pretty sure I'm not prepared for that =)








2 comments:

Taylor said...

She's adorable! And that pigtails hat is awesome. I'll admit, I'm probably going to make one for my daughter now.

tanishalynne said...

She's so beautiful. My son did the same thing, army crawled and straight to walking. Then it was time for running shoes and sweats cause he was all over the place..lol