Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Let's start with this little knitting obsession of mine. It's out of control. I'm pretty sure I haven't shared with everyone my little nerve damage issue :-) Or have I? Several weeks ago I was in the car with Mike and his bro & dad, so I brought my knitting along and was so focused on the project that I didn't even realize my finger was going numb!! I was using such tiny needles and putting pressure on my ring finger for support that it must have been sitting right on a nerve. Because, well. I still don't have feeling in that finger :-) :-) :-) haha! I know ridiculous right?

And NOW my issue is that there are SO many projects I want to start that I can't actually make a decision on which to do next! This may seem silly to non-knitters, but I sat on the couch just staring at all my options that last night I got NO knitting done. Which felt weird. :) I know, go ahead and laugh. I would too :)

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 8 more hours to go before my honey is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!!! Eat tons and be safe :-)

*hugs*

No comments: